Friday 27 November 2015

LO3: Presentation Feedback and Questionnaire

Survey Responses:

What could be improved or changed on my logo?
- Maybe tilt the J round slightly or try and make it more clear that it's a J. Perfect otherwise.
- I think that the logo is really good, I think the only thing that could be changed is the first letter to be more clear maybe, I thought it looked like an S? looks good though
-

Does the graphic design I have created appeal to the audience I am trying to aim towards? Is it appropriate for the demographic I have decided on?
- Yes because it's quite simple, quite professional and suitable for the age range.. Idea- try putting the date and time where the website is or on the side of the ticket where the barcode is because I think the block of colour of the box where the date and time is ruins the style slightly.
- Yes I think it suits the audience, looks 'rocky' and appropriate for the audience, its not very feminine though.
-

With the genre I have based my work on, do you think that the design reflects the genre?
- I think it does because it fits the house style and conventions of a rock festival, using the appropriate colours.
- I would say ROCK because of the colours used and the style reflects that genre.
-

If the graphic design was available and can be bought, would you buy it or would you not? What would your reason be for doing either?
- I wouldn't buy the t-shirt as it seems quite masculine and wouldn't be suitable for me. However purchasing the logo on a key ring or something, I think would be interesting.
- I think that it looks professional and something that I would be interested in if I was a fan of what genre.
-

Did I deliver my presentation well in terms of being able to explain what I have a done and planning to do?
- I think the presentation explains enough in detail about your festival and states some reasons on why you pick certain choices.
- I think that the presentation was good, however you could have added more logo ideas i.e other options
-

Survey Analysis:
- The logo seems to have a slight problem with the 'J' part of the J-Rock section appearing like an S or something other than a J. This will need to be omitted.

- My design choices are apparently appropriate for the demographic I have chosen. Some elements such as trying to appeal to the female portion of the audience and the design in general seems to be a little off putting in that case. I will most likely change the design to accommodate that partially in a way, without getting rid or overlapping the original feeling of the graphic design.

- The colours and design choices I have made apparently fit the Rock genre. However, some of the designs do have some need for clarity.

- Certain merchandise (such as the shirt) doesn't seem to appeal well with a female audience but they would rather have something smaller in size such as a key ring. Although, others are still interested in buying the merchandise with the graphics design.

- The presentation was received quite well as I managed to deliver the appropriate and correct information that I needed to in terms of explaining my chosen genre, theme and choice of design.

No comments:

Post a Comment